Feel free to contact our support team with any questions you have about our products, or you can browse the FAQ for some great tips and info on your inquiries!
- Ensure that your music player or phone is switched on and you have enabled Bluetooth® function.
- Power on the headset by pressing and holding the multi-function key about five seconds. You will hear a “Power On” voice prompt and then a “Ready to Pair” voice prompt and the indicator light will flash blue then red and the headset is ready to pair with your device.
- Go to your Bluetooth® feature on you music player or phone, and set it to search for Bluetooth® devices.
- Select “Krankz” or “BT328” from the list of found devices on your music player or phone.
- If necessary, enter the pass-code “0000” to pair and connect the headset to your device.
- The Bluetooth signal is only good up to about a 33 feet line of sight, meaning no walls or obstacles can be between the headphones and your Bluetooth music player or phone.
- Your headphones will work the best if you keep your music player or phone within about 10 feet of your headphones.
- Having your music player or phone within arms reach is the optimal, especially if there are a lot of other Bluetooth devices (i.e. phones) near you.
- Your headphones come fully charged and there is no need to try and charge them yet, just when the batter is dead.
- The supplied cable is for charging your headphones only!
- Do not try to use your headphones with the charging cable attached and connected to any device.
Get In Touch with Us! Were glad to help!